At people’s requests… This is a continuance of my Survivor Series to TLC. To summarize… Del Rio is looking strong going over Punk at Survivor Series and Cena at TLC. Henry beat Kane who retaliated, Punk went over Nash with help from a returning HHH, Miz & Truth went over Bourne & Kofi for the titles, Daniel Bryan’s briefcase was stolen assumingly by Christian, but no it wasn’t, Ziggler lost the IC belt to Ryder and Big Show went over Barrett in a KO challenge.
TLC to ROYAL RUMBLE (6 weeks) (so far taken me 6 hours to write and book)
ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH (big players on RAW: Cena & Punk)
– Week 1: Punk lost his singles match against Del Rio. Cena lost his singles match against Del Rio. All hail Del Rio who reminds Cena that he promised the Rock he would be champion at Wrestlemania, but over Del Rio’s dead body. Brodus is Del Rio’s bodyguard. Cena vows to win the Royal Rumble to get his title shot and win the title at WrestleMania before his match with the Rock. Cena says Del Rio is nothing but a road block on his way to the Rock. Punk interrupts and says Cena is nothing but dead weight Punk needs to dump over the top rope to go into Wrestlemania. GM John Laurinitus appears to say that if Punk or Cena ever want a title shot again, they’ll work as a team and beat the tag champs Miz & Truth. If Punk and Cena fail to win, they’ll have a singles match at the Royal Rumble. CENA & PUNK over MIZ & TRUTH. Afterward Cena goes after Del Rio, Brodus defends Del Rio and Punk is left to take the beating from Miz & Truth.
– Week 2: GM John Laruinitus comes out and congratulates Punk & Cena on their victory. He enjoyed Punk & Cena working together. He wants to make another match. Punk comes out and stops him. One tag match was fine, but he’s a singles competitor and thinks Cena would agree. GM John says very well. Tonight it will be Punk alone against a mystery tag team. You’ll wish you had someone to tag out to. Oh and Punk, if you or John Cena lose or interfere in any match between now and Royal Rumble, neither of you will be in the Royal Rumble match and won’t see a title shot as long as I’m in power. GM John summons the tag team. PUNK over TYLER REKS & MASONRYAN(Cena is watching backstage). Cena comes out to cheer Punk on. Punk takes a beating. Punk waves off any potential help from Cena and still wins. After the match, GM John comes out and tells Cena to prepare for his match next week.
– Week 3: Backstage GM John is with Otunga & McGillicutty. They’ve fallen off of the tag team map. How would they like to get back in the picture? Face Cena tonight. CENA over OTUNGA & MCGILLICUTTY.
– Week 4: Backstage, GM John is looking for someone to face Cena. Everyone shakes their head no. They know Cena will kill them. Finally, Cena gets to Vicki, Dolph and Swagger. Vicki wonders what’s in it for her clients? If they beat Cena they’ll get individual WWE title shots. She agrees then she wonders what’s in it for her? GM John says he’s a married man if that’s what she’s implying… but just for Vicki he’ll throw in a honey glazed ham. CENA over DOLPH & SWAGGER.
– Week 5: Backstage, Nash wants a match from Laurinitus who then gives him Punk. If Punk loses he won’t be going to the Royal Rumble. Nash pins Punk… who had his foot on the rope. Then after the fact, the ref notices the foot and the terrible mistake. He tries to restart the match, but gets roughed up by Nash! Punk pulls Nash away, GTS and a pinfall. The referee runs away.
– Week 6:John Cena comes out and thanks GM John Laurenitus for making life so interesting over the past few weeks, but Cena has had his fill of handicap matches. He’s ready for the Royal Rumble match. CM Punk comes out and agrees… GM John comes out and says that there’s still one last match they’ll have to have. It’s a singles match… Remember GM John said if either of you lose or interfere between then and Royal Rumble, they’ll be taken out of the match. Well you don’t have to worry about the interference… because it will be against one another. Cena vs Punk to a no contest. In the match, Cena throws Punk over the top, Later, Punk throws Cena over the top. During the match, Del Rio comes out and points out the fact that Cena and Punk have made a lot of enemies this past six weeks and neither man will win the Royal Rumble since they’ll both have a big target on their back. Out march Dolph, Swagger, Mason, Reks, Otunga, McGillicutty, Miz & Truth to beat down Cena & Punk causing the no contest. No one lost… but no one won.
– PPV: Cena and CM Punk are the final two. CM Punk wins the Rumble match, since WWE has always cemented guys with the Royal Rumble. This was all about putting heat on the 2 guys that might win it.
DEL RIO vs JOMO (JoMo’s streak)
Why? Because the title match doesn’t sell Royal Rumble. Why JoMo? To build him for Elimination Chamber.
– Week 1: JOMO over JTG. JTG laughs at JoMo and says once he loses tonight, he’ll be at the bottom of the barrel. JoMo says he’s been near the top before and reached for that shiny brass ring. That brass ring is worth more than the gold in JTG’s grill. JoMo goes over and looks effective while doing it.
– Week 2: JOMO over SWAGGER. Swagger and Vicki come out and belittle JoMo for his accomplishment of beating JTG. JoMo mentions that was the start of a winning streak.
– Week 3: Del Rio says his oponent has 2 wins in a row, but Del Rio is there to crush his hopes of ever getting to the top. JoMo is sent out. NON TITLE >> JOMO over DEL RIO by a 3 quarter nelson out of the blue. This was supposed to be a standard match, but Del Rio gets pinned and then he and Brodus Clay beat down JoMo afterward for the embarrassment.
– Week 4: JOMO over MASON. While JoMo is still in his coat… Mason poses to the crowd to boos. Then JoMo shows off his abs to the crowd to cheers. Mason attacks and after a quick match, JoMo goes over. Jim Ross goes out to compliment JoMo on his victory and having 4 wins in a row. Del Rio comes out and says last week was a fluke, he wants another match. JoMo says no. He won the last match and they’ve had several. Why does he need another? Del Rio holds up the belt… because you want this… JoMo asks Jim Ross, what do you think? Jim says I’d like to see that at Royal Rumble myself. JoMo says then it’s on. Royal Rumble.
– Week 5: JOMO over ZIGGLER. JoMo compliments Ziggler on his loss to Cena last week. Two on one and he still lost. That takes talent to do that. Vicki says that JoMo’s ego is as big as his hair now… JoMo says no Vicki, my ego is about the size as your looks around at her posterior, before Ziggler takes a swipe at JoMo to start the match. Del Rio and Brodus come out in the match. After the match, Del Rio and Brodus beat down JoMo.
– Week 6: Backstage, Del Rio wants Brodus to squash JoMo. Break him so Del Rio can have Royal Rumble off. JOMO over BRODUS without Del Rio at ringside. Then later… After Punk vs Cena… and Del Rio is commanding the troops, JoMo attacks Del Rio!
– PPV: JoMo loses to the mighty Del Rio. This was all about building JoMo to get fed to Del Rio.
HENRY vs BIG SHOW
Why? Because Henry beat Wade Barrett.
– Week 1: Big Show went over Wade Barrett in the knuckle knockout challenge at the TLC PPV. Teddy Long comes out and proclaims Big Show gets the next title shot against Mark Henry at the Royal Rumble. Henry comes out and asks who has Big Show pinned? This is wrestling, not boxing. Mark Henry wrestles people and wins. He wants to face other men that wrestle people and win. Find me competition Teddy or do I have to start breaking every leg I come across? He starts looking intimidating to Teddy. Big Show comes out and Teddy bails. They have a stare down. They collide. Neither man falls or flinches. Pyro in the ring posts goes off and Kane comes to the ring. Kane who had beat down Henry at the TLC PPV. Kane wants the belt too. Henry backs out of the ring. Teddy Long makes #1 contender match Kane vs Big Show for later tonight! In between now and then… BARRETT over SHEAMUS. Later… BIG SHOW over KANE. Wade Barrett runs down and blatantly attacks Big Show for the DQ. Kane choke slams Wade then Big Show leg drops him. The faces raise their arms in victory.
– Week 2: Wade Barrett comes out and says what he and Big Show started at the TLC PPV isn’t over and his interference last week was calculated. Wade says Kane was a mere casualty of his attack on Big Show. Kane appears. Flames go off. The two men brawl. Teddy says they’ve got a match tonight and its next. KANE over BARRETT
– Week 3: BIG SHOW over CHRISTIAN and Show then plugs the fact he’s been champion more times than Mark Henry and held the belt longer than Henry. Wade Barrett appears and says but that was in the past, Mark Henry is a champion and you are a big oaf with a lucky punch (at TLC). Barrett would win in a wrestling competition. We’ll see next week. The match is made.
– Week 4: BIG SHOW over WADE BARRETT by DQ when Henry appears to interfere by giving the Big Show some belly-to-belly suplexes and splashes. Wade gets some stomps on Big Show before Kane comes down for the rescue! The heels leave after the damage has been done.
– Week 5: ARM WRESTLING CONTEST >> HENRY vs BIG SHOW and it doesn’t matter who wins. Either way, Henry will end up using the table to beat down Big Show.
– Week 6: Big Show is angry about last week and doesn’t want to wait for the Royal Rumble. He challenges Henry to a match tonight and Henry doesn’t even have to put his title on the line. Henry comes out and says a finely tuned athlete like him needs prep time and refuses the challenge. So Big Show attacks him and it leads to a brawl between Henry & Big Show, neither man falls, but the brawl ends up disappearing backstage.
– PPV: Henry over Big Show to keep the title strong!
NASH vs HHH (and the typical craziness)
– Week 1: HHH is in the arena storming through backstage… He’s on a mission. Some fan in a suit tries to give HHH a piece of paper, but the commentators say he’s got no time for autographs. Later on… HHH returned from the injury to interfere against Nash in his match with Punk. HHH returns to RAW after a 6+ week absence to unleash hell on Nash. He challenges Nash to a match at Royal Rumble. Nash appears… He refuses. That was just business putting HHH on the shelf. You’ve gotta make yourself noticed to get anywhere in the WWE and it’s all about getting to the top and making the most money. HHH goes with his sledgehammer to meet Nash on the stage. Security arrives and HHH destroys them. Then the cops arrive. Why? Nash called them. He has a 500 foot restraining order against HHH after his attack the previous night! HHH has a history of punching men in cuffs. He has anger issues. That fan with the piece of paper was trying to serve HHH with the restraining order.
– Week 2: Nash will be in action tonight!!! HHH has been stricken from the building due to the restraining order. Nash is in the ring, out comes his opponent. NASH destroys SANTINO who parades around the ring, while Nash stands there like a lump. Then Nash boots him in the gut and jackknives him. One foot pin. HHH appears on the Titan tron with a sledge hammer next to some beautiful car that just so happens to be Nash’s. Its more than 500 feet away and everything that Nash bought with his hefty contract… HHH is gonna destroy unless Nash says yes to a match at the Rumble! Yes or no? Nash says no. Then sees his car sledge hammered. Later on Nash can find what was his car and get angry.
– Week 3: Nash isn’t here this week. HHH comes to the ring asks the fans what they thought last week about Nash’s car. You know Nash bought a home with that WWE contract money. Maybe HHH should find a big enough sledge hammer to destroy it or maybe get a tank to blow it up. Just say yes to a match and it will all stop.
– Week 4: NON TITLE >> NASH over RYDER. Nash never gets taken off his feet. Josh Matthews asks Nash what is his answer for HHH to a match at Royal Rumble? Nash powerbombs Matthews.
– Week 5: It is revealed for powerbombing Josh Matthews… Nash is fined quarter of a million dollars. Nash says with his contract, that’s chump change. Nash wants a match and goes to GM John Laurinitus, who makes Punk vs Nash. CM PUNK over NASH who in the match roughed up a referee. After the match, HHH comes on the big screen. He’s outside a very nice house. What was just business to Nash was trying to end HHH’s life and take him from my family and the WWE fans. HHH says the cops won’t make it in time! You and me at Royal Rumble. Yes or no? Nash says yes! Then the camera pulls out to reveal a projected screen of Nash’s house and HHH is in a studio. He then says that’s one of the perks of being WWE COO. He adds that he could fire Nash, but what fun would that be when he can legally kick his ass.
– Week 6: HHH vs Nash has been signed… There is a video highlighting their friendship over the years. HHH’s rise to the top. Nash’s rise to the top 5 years earlier. Sit down interviews with guys talking about who is better in the ring and their tactics. Both guys are straight ahead, but Nash tends to cut corners and cheat. Will the sledge hammer be the equalizer at Royal Rumble? Sit downs with Jim Ross interviewing Nash who calmly says HHH always tries to make things personal… but didn’t Nash make things personal with that attack? Nash would attack whoever the top guy is and from where I sit that’s HHH. Even if they were friends, if it comes down to living in a mansion and making sure his wife and kids drive around in Ferraris, he’d pick that over a friend any day.
– PPV: HHH over Nash. But it won’t end there… It will get worse, because now to Nash it will be personal and he can be a true heel and blame HHH for driving him to such extremes.
SMACKDOWN’S ROYAL RUMBLE (big players: Orton, Wade, Christian, Sheamus)
– Week 1: Orton comes out and says he misses the title around his waist, RKOing everyone that challenged him. Christian appears and says he misses the fame. Sheamus appears and says the great part about the Royal Rumble is a loser like Christian can get a second chance and weasel his way into an opportunity. Wade Barrett comes out to say he looks in that ring and sees 3 has-beens. The Royal Rumble is about crowning a fresh champion at WrestleMania. Look at the long line of worthy contenders who have gone on to win the title on the grandest stage of them all and I will be no different. They all get busy and fight in the ring with Christian and Wade getting sent to the outside. Teddy Long appears to say there’s gonna be a match tonight. SHEAMUS & ORTON vs CHRISTIAN & BARRETT. Sheamus & Orton win when Wade just walks away from his partner. This match is counter productive to him being healthy enough for the title.
– Week 2: CHRISTIAN over GABRIEL. KANE over BARRETT as explained in the Big Show & Henry storyline. Tag team champions Miz and Truth appear on Smackdown. Teddy Long says that last week Orton and Sheamus had a victory over Christian and Barrett. That puts them in line for a shot at the champs. Miz refuses for them. There’s no way they’ll defend the tag team against a team that was just born the previous week at a GM’s whim. Teddy agrees, it doesn’t have to be for the titles, but it does have to be for tonight! ORTON & SHEAMUS over MIZ & TRUTH by DQ when Christian runs in to interfere! Then he escapes before Sheamus & Orton destroy him.
– Week 3: WADE over GABRIEL to get Wade on the winning path again. SHEAMUS over HUNICO. ORTON over JINDER. After Orton’s victory, Sheamus congratulates Orton on his win, Sheamus says they’ll have to thank Christian. Thank Christian? If they won that match next week they’d be well on the way to tag team gold. Both guys don’t want a partner tying them down. Its about their own personal glory and don’t be surprised if I throw you over the top in the Royal Rumble. No don’t be surprised if I throw you over the top… Christian appears and wonders who would win in a match. The Great White or the Viper. One hunts on land, the other on sea. They are both useless in their opponent’s home turf. Orton looks at Sheamus who tells Orton to settle down. Christian is just wondering who would win because he knows who would win if one of them had a match. No matter if Christian faces Sheamus or Orton. He’d lose, because he’s just a weasel. Wade and Cody then attack from behind and beat them down.
– Week 4: BIG SHOW over BARRETT. KANE over JINDER. CHRISTIAN over TATSU. ORTON over BARRETA Baretta and Orton is announced. Barreta goes to Wade and asks him for advice. Wade tells Barreta some tips to defeat Orton, but concludes it by saying never come to me again. SHEAMUS over KIDD. Afterward Cody and Christian both come out, but Sheamus grabs a chair and chases the heels off.
– Week 5: Teddy Long makes: CODY & WADE & CHRISTIAN over ORTON & SHEAMUS. KANE over KIDD. It is announced that there will be a 10 man battle royal next week to determine the #1 and #30 Royal Rumble slots.
– Week 6: Since there are only 10 slots… Teddy Long gives 4 low end guys the chance of a lifetime to get the #30 slot, but only if they make it into the battle royal tonight. Teddy says Yoshi Tatsu, Ted Dibiase Jr, Jinder and Tyson Kidd will all be in singles matches against Orton, Wade, Christian and Sheamus.WADEover DIBIASE. CHRISTIAN over TATSU. SHEAMUS over JINDER. ORTON overKIDD. OVER THE TOP ROPE CHALLENGE >> 10 MAN BATTLE ROYAL (big players: Kane, Orton, Christian, Wade, Cody & Sheamus). The winner gets the #30 slot. The runner up gets the #1 slot. It comes down to Orton vs Wade vs Christian. Christian just takes a dive over the top rope instead of risking the #1 slot. Orton eliminates Cody, Christian throws out Sheamus, Wade throws out Kane and Wade throws out Orton.
– PPV: Orton is first, Wade is last. Cody throws out Orton. Sheamus throws out Christian, Kane lasts a long time as he always does. It comes down to Sheamus & Wade & Cody, Cena & Punk & Ryder.
DANIEL BRYAN’S QUEST FOR THE BRIEFCASE
Daniel Bryan’s briefcase was stolen before TLC. He’s on a quest to get it back.
– Week 1: Bryan is on a quest backstage, who stole his blue briefcase. Everyone is a suspect. Before the show Bryan goes to the time keeper that was holding his stuff. The time keeper looked away for a moment and poof the briefcase was gone. He’s sorry that he can’t be more help. Later Bryan goes to Big Show and says Show tried to buy it, would he just take it? Show points out that if he stole it, he wouldn’t be able to use it, but if he bought it from Bryan he would be able to. Who wouldn’t want Bryan to use the title shot?
– Week 2: Bryan comes out. It’s pretty obvious who doesn’t want him to use his title shot. Mark Henry. He comes out. Don’t think its Henry. He fears no man… little man. Don’t you need to be a heavyweight for this belt? Henry gives Bryan the world’s strongest slam for the trouble. Then he adds time is runing out before Wrestlemania. Christian appears and sits on Bryan. Remember going into the TLC PPV I told you that I’d find your briefcase and bring it? Well I found out a lead. Christian slaps around a weak Daniel Bryan who struggles to his feet. Christian then gives him the kill switch. I want a rematch! Beat me next week and I’ll tell you my lead.
– Week 3: BRYAN over CHRISTIAN via tapout. Bryan keeps the Labell Lock on long enough to hear Christian give up the name Hunico knows who did it!
– Week 4: Bryan goes into WWE gang territory. Hunico’s thug locker room with Primo and the other guy. What does Bryan want? To know who stole the briefcase. What’s it worth? How much money? Bryan says its worth them not paying their hospital bills. Tough talk for one man, but Hunico says they’ve got nothing to hide, some white wrestler wanted to hire them to steal the briefcase, but they didn’t pay well enough, so they said no… and now they didn’t pay well enough to keep their mouths shut so they’re telling Daniel. Now that Bryan knows, how’s he gonna get out of there in one piece? Primo shuts the door and they attack him, beat him down. Sin Cara and Ted Dibiase run in for the save after the job was done.
– Week 5: BRYAN & SIN CARA & TED DIBIASE over HUNICO & PRIMO & OTHER GUY. At least now I know who Hunico is. Bryan goes over Hunico and looks effective while doing it. Sin Cara & Dibiase get beat down and Bryan does the work. Afterward, Bryan sends Hunico’s boys running and Bryan asks Hunico who wanted his briefcase? Hunico says he told Bryan some white guy wrestler. That’s not good enough! Tell Bryan who! Hunico doesn’t know some guy with a gun’s name…
– Week 6: Bryan calls out Trent Barreta. He comes to the ring with a rousing “who is this guy?” or boos. Hopefully boos. Where’s the briefcase? How should Trent know, he’s not a luggage handler. Bryan is really gonna trust Hunico’s word? Bryan says he’s not, but then asking around he found a man with a video from weeks ago. Roll the footage. The big screen shows Trent Barreta and Hunico with his boys looking mean and ugly. Trent says that he has a buyer for the briefcase and that buyer is willing to pay to make sure Daniel Bryan doesn’t get that title shot by WrestleMania. Hunico says whatever Barreta is getting paid, Hunico wants 90%. Baretta refuses and says 50 / 50. Eventually Hunico sends Baretta packing. So that leaves Bryan with the question… Who has the briefcase? Trent gets out of the ring with Bryan chasing him. Trent pushes a cameraman at Bryan and gets away. Teddy Long comes out and says Trent you can get away today, but next week it’s you and Bryan and you’re gonna give up the briefcase or get fired. No amount that you’ve been paid can equal your job here at the WWE.
– PPV: Daniel Bryan gets his hands on Trent Baretta in the Royal Rumble match throws him out, then gets thrown over himself then Bryan goes after Trent who runs!!!
TAGDIVISION STORYLINE (establishing tag teams and building to WrestleMania)
– Week 1: RAW: NON TITLE >> CENA & PUNK over MIZ & TRUTH which is explained in the Cena & Punk Royal Rumble match storyline. Feed them to higher talent.
– Week 1: SMACKDOWN: NON TITLE >> MIZ & TRUTH over USOS. Miz & Truth kick their asses and look effective. Miz and Truth retain the titles.
– Week 2: RAW: ZIGGLER & SWAGGER over SANTINO & RYDER. Santino gets pinned by Swagger here. I’m building Swagger to have a padding feud for Elimination Chamber before WrestleMania.
– Week 2: NON TITLE >> SMACKDOWN: ORTON & SHEAMUS over MIZ & TRUTH by DQ. Since Orton and Sheamus had a tag victory over Christian & Barrett this match is made.
– Week 3: RAW: AIRBOOMover REKS & RYAN>> Reks & Ryan are a new team made by GM John Laurinitus. Air Boom gets the victory, but then Reks & Ryan destroy Air Boom.
– Week 3: SMACKDOWN: HUNICO & PRIMO over DIBIASE & SIN CARA by cheating. Maybe it should be Yoshi Tatsu instead of Dibiase, but this match is intertwined with Daniel Bryan’s quest for the briefcase… Dibiase can take the pin. Sorry Dibiase fans, not everyone can get pushed. Next week they get their revenge.
– Week 4: RAW: AIRBOOMover OTUNGA & MCGILLICUTTY. Otunga & McGillicutty get fed to Air Boom. But more interesting after that, Reks & Ryan come down to the ring and destroy Air Boom again! Otunga & McGillicutty bail.
– Week 4: SMACKDOWN: GABRIEL & HEATH over USOS. It is a friendly match between the two teams. Miz does commentary.
– Week 5: RAW: REKS & RYANover GOLDUST & SANTINO. The wrecking crew of Reks & Ryan destroy Godust & Santino. Muscle beats comedy. Post match beat down, followed by Air Boom saving Goldust & Santino.
– Week 5: NON TITLE >> SMACKDOWN: MIZ & TRUTH over GABRIEL & HEATH by cheating. After having a win over the Usos, Gabriel & Heath get a non title shot. Miz & Truth cheat to win, but Gabriel & Heath send the heels packing.
– Week 6: RAW: AIRBOOMover SWAGGER & ZIGGLER by DQ when Reks & Ryan just interfere and destroy Air Boom. Swagger, Ziggler & Vicki bolt.
– Week 6: SMACKDOWN: GABRIEL & HEATH over HUNICO & PRIMO. To continue pushing Gabriel & Heath they go over Hunico & Primo.
– PPV: All of these tag teams are in the Royal Rumble. The RAW teams are part of a bigger storyline gunning for Cena and Punk. There will be a culmination of tag teams at WrestleMania. This is just a start to establishing some teams.
– PPV: At the Royal Rumble, a video package can roll for Undertaker to appear at WrestleMania (assuming he would want to, it is his career after all).