Sure TNA has already filmed their TV for the next month, but I don’t follow spoilers. Instead this is me being bored booking 7 storylines from November – December. We start with the previous PPV, TNA Turning Point
PREVIOUS TNA PPV (TNA Turning Point)
ROBBIE E over ERIC YOUNG
MEXICAN AMERICA over INK INC
AUSTIN ARIES over KID KASH & JESSE SAURENSON
RVD over DANIELS
MORGAN drew with CRIMSON
ANDERSON & ABYSS over STIENER & BULLY RAY
HARDY over JARRETT
ROODE over STYLES
AJ vs ROODE (Storm is still injured)
– WEEK 1: It is reported Storm is still in the hospital. Sting makes: #1 CONTENDER >> AJ over HARDY when Jarrett interferes. AJ just lost the title match… but it was so close that Sting wants to give AJ one more chance. What do the fans say? One more chance?… funny Jeff Hardy knows about one more chance. Well Sting can’t just give it to AJ… so he makes AJ vs Hardy who just beat Jeff Jarrett at the PPV.
– WEEK 2: Sting says that he wants to raise the stakes to Roode vs AJ. He wants a ladder match at the PPV. The contract signing and civilness. AJ puts Roode through the table.
– WEEK 3: AJ over MAGNUS & WILLIAMS. Roode has a lot of money… enough money to fly Doug & Brutis from England just to face AJ. Embarass AJ! Sting won’t sign off on that 2 men agains 1 how is that fair? AJ says he’s got this… Magnus & Williams fail, They fail… Roode beats down Magnus & Williams for failing him!!!
– WEEK 4: ROODE over KAZ. AJ over JOE. Bobby Roode went over Joe to get a title shot… AJ should have to face Joe as well. Joe wins… Joe gets a title shot a week later.
– PPV: LADDER MATCH >> ROODE over AJ. Gotta break an egg to make an omlett
JARRETT vs HARDY
– WEEK 1: Jarett interferes in Hardy vs AJ.
– WEEK 2: Hardy calls out Jarrett. Jarrett doesn’t enter the ring. He’s scared at retribution. Jarrett disappears backstage when Hardy runs after him, Gunner clotheslines Hardy when he is about to go backstage. Jarrett comes out saying don’t think we’re done Hardy!
– WEEK 3: Jeff Hardy is at an autograph signing… Goes through a few fans, signing stuff, then a man, his wife and their kids all ask for an autograph. Its Jarrett and his kids. Hardy is they’re favorite wrestler!!!! Hardy wants payback… but Jarrett would use his own kids to sheild Hardy. Brilliance.
– WEEK 4: Sting wants to see Hardy vs Jarrett again. Makes Hardy vs Jarrett. HARDY over GUNNER. Jarrett does commentary.
– PPV: HARDY over JARRETT leading to a title shot at the next PPV. or… Jarett over Hardy to keep the feud going one or 2 months later.
BULLY RAY vs ABYSS
– WEEK 1: Bully Ray & Stiener promo… Bully doesn’t like losing. Calls out Abyss. Bully Ray leaves and Stiener gets destroyed.
– WEEK 2: ABYSS over 2 local jobbers.
– WEEK 3: BULLY RAY over KENDRICK.
– WEEK 4: Face off between Bully Ray & Abyss. Bully Ray agrees the the match if they can use weapons. Abyss says he signed his own death warrant. Ends off with Bully using security between them both and Abyss destroying security so Bully Ray can run away.
– PPV: NO HOLDS BARRED >> ABYSS over BULLY RAY keeping the post Immortal streak alive.
ROBBIE vs RVD (guest starring Rob Terry)
– WEEK 1: Robbie E & Rob Terry are celebrating on the town! Going to clubs and woo hoo! They call ladies ugly and get drinks splashed in their faces. RVD over STIENER.
– WEEK 2: RVD over SHELLEY
– WEEK 3: RVD & EY over ROB TERRY & ROBBIE E. Terry gets pinned.
– WEEK 4: TV TITLE REMATCH >> ROBBIE E over ERIC YOUNG.
– PPV: RVD over ROBBIE so RVD might get motivated.
MEXICAN AMERICA vs MORGAN & CRIMSON (guest starring Pope & D-Von)
– WEEK 1: Crimson & Morgan come out to congradulate one another… Mexican America come out. Telling your opponent good job is weak! Nothing was proved in their match, while Mexican America went won their match at the PPV. Morgan bets if he and Crimson team up they’ll win the belts. No its not that easy. Beat a team and you might get a shot! MORGAN & CRIMSON over MAGNUS & WILLIAMS
– WEEK 2: D-VON & POPE over INK INC. Crimson & Morgan ask for their title shot from Mexican America!!! D-Von and Pope come back out… they both won their matches… how about next week have a #1 contenders?
– WEEK 3: #1 CONTENDERS >> MORGAN & CRIMSON over D-VON & POPE. Mexican America come out to brawl with Morgan & Crimson.
– WEEK 4: CRIMSON over ANARCHYA. HERNANDEZ over MORGAN with help from Anarchya.
– PPV: MORGAN & CRIMSON over MEXICAN AMERICA to keep Crimson undefeated and hide both Crimson & Morgan in a tag team.
AUSTIN ARIES vs JESSEE SAURONSUN (guest starring Kash & Zima)
– WEEK 1: Aries issues an open challenge… Jesse appears… Aries adds to anyone he didn’t just beat at the PPV. NON TITLE >> ARIES over KENDRICK… gives Austin a win. Jesse & Aries staredown. Kash blindsides him.
– WEEK 2: KID KASH over ZIMA ION. Kash beats down Zima, then Jesse saves Zima and challenges Kash next week.
– WEEK 3: #1 CONTENDERS >> JESEE over KID KASH (as the gatekeeper) Aries & Kash beat down Jesse. Zima runs down for the save and Zima & Jesse send the heels packing
– WEEK 4: JESSE & KASH over ZIMA & JESSE (zima gets pinned by Aries)
– PPV: ARIES over JESSE with help from KID KASH
KAZ vs DANIELS
– WEEK 1: KAZ over POPE. After the victory, KAZ calls out Daniels. He wants to get through to his old friend Daniels. Show him the light. Backstage… Daniels laughs at him. Kaz is trying to save him? Kaz is the one that is lost without the bags of Roode or Storm to carry. Kaz is nothing but an alter boy with no priest. Daniels leaves him with that thought.
– WEEK 2: DANIELS over MARK HASKINS (he’s still under contract). Calls out KAZ. He can save KAZ. Join him and they can be a tag team! KAZ can carry Daniels bags. He can save KAZ from mediocrity. He doesn’t have to answer right now… KAZ knows Daniels number.
– WEEK 3: KAZ over SHELLEY. Daniels appears and asks if KAZ has an answer for him. KAZ appears… the answer is no. He doesn’t carry anyone’s bags and what’s come over Chris, who points out he’s not a second bananna to anyone. He’s had more followers than TNA has on their roster. He is the messiah that will save wrestling and save KAZ. Now get in line and follow him or suffer the consiquences! KAZ says maybe at the PPV he can beat some sense into Daniels… or Daniels says he can beat KAZ into line!
– WEEK 4: DANIELS over KENDRICK. KAZ loses to Roode… backstage Daniels laughs at KAZ. He’s lost and loses matches, with Daniels leading him, he could have won, but now Daniels has found new followers and at the PPV, he’s gonna find out why he should have gotten in line!
– PPV: DANIELS over KAZ with help from Daniels new cult members.
GARETT vs GUNNER (involving BISCHOFF, HOGAN & STIENER)
– WEEK 1: Hulk Hogan goes to the ring. He calls out Garett Bischoff and says you’ve got guts and courage, but you need to know how to wrestle if you’re gonna defeat Gunner. Hogan offers Garett training… Garett accepts.
– WEEK 2: Hogan training Garett a brief vignette. Bischoff sees it and offers Gunner training from a great ameture wrestler, a man who has coached Olympic champion Kurt Angle… introducing Scott Stiener!!!
– WEEK 3: Training vignette with Scott Stiener & Gunner. More pushups!!!! More chinups!!! More curls!!! Bischoff is interviewed backstage… Garett moved out of the house. He moved out… not kicked out. Garett won’t last on his own.
– WEEK 4: More serious training vignette with Hogan doing sit downs and Garett doing a sitdown, mixed with real training footage of Garett working with jobbers. Garett has his dad’s picture on punching bags and needed to move out to stand up on his own and be a man (he could be 20 or 30 I don’t even know)
/- PPV: They DO NOT have a match at this PPV. This is like a 3 month build to have a match on that PPV or TV… whichever TNA wants.